Shipment Coordinator

Department: Storeroom

Reports to: Storeroom Supervisor

Grade level: 9

Listed on August 10, 2020

Position Summary:

Serve as the champion of Aftermarket Customer Order Shipments. Success in this role will be measured by both the number and total revenue of accurate shipments in a period.

Job Duties and Responsibilities:
  • On a daily basis, work the customer order backlog by communicating with Customer Service, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to obtain the items needed to complete shipments
  • Problem resolution: deal with any issue that prevents a shipment from getting to a customer; be able to systematically remove the holds/blocks, complete reallocations, coordinate transportation
  • Keep the shipping area meticulously organized and know the status of all staged orders; coordinate with receiving to get inbound material cross-docked
  • Direct all people assigned to work in order pulling/shipping to ensure the prioritized orders are handled correctly
  • Take direct responsibility for rig down shipments and lead all communication
  • Manage the inventory of shipping supplies (boxes, wood, dunnage, etc)
    • Own the ISPM-15 Audit documents
Other Duties:
  • Process all inbound raw material deliveries (Bldg 14 material)
  • Obtain qualification to complete receiving inspections in the cage

*Essential Functions

Previous Experience and Education:
  • Strong, effective communication skills, both verbal and written
  • Must have a demonstrated history of solving problems, i.e. get it done mindset
  • Must be able to work with Oracle, SDMS, and other software programs (MS-Office Suite, UPS WorldShip) to obtain information as well as ensure accurate transactions are processed promptly
Physical Demands:

The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.

The employee will spend 75% of the time on the Storeroom Floor. While on the floor, the employee will be expected to lift up to 40 pounds, climb on, walk around and drive a forklift, pull and push hand tools on a regular basis. The remaining 25% of the time, the employee will spend in an office environment. While inside, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and long vision for both inside and outside.

Apply Now

Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 2 files.
Please upload in PDF format